Vanished (Private #12) 
Noelle disappeared.
Now Reed has no idea who wants to hurt Noelle or why, but it’s up to Reed to save her. As the clues build up, the clock ticks down, and Reed fears that unless she finds Noelle soon, she’ll lose her friend forever….
The last book ended with Noelle being abducted. Reed gets texts anonymously with instructions on what she needs to do in order to find Noelle again. Another good suspenseful mystery. She is not allowed to tell anyone or go to the police. Reed can't take what is going on anymore so she goes to Josh. Josh keeps telling Reed she should go to the police. In the end when Reed finds Noelle, she finds out it was all a test. Reed gets so understandably upset she decides to go home to her family in PA.
Ok, let's start. I hate Josh Hollis. Intimate? She was hugging a dude, you stupid asshole. How is video-chating a guy intimate? Josh Hollis is even worse than Thomas. Reed should be with Sawyer who is a nice guy and not an abusive fuck like Josh Hollis. Second, I get the whole finding out that the main popular girl is your sister (Pretty Little Liars), but if you wanted Reed to have a mind blowing revelation, make Ariana her sister. Finding out you're related to a better written serial killer is

All I can say is WTF?! I like the Private series but this one (because of THAT ending) was just terrible. Did it really have to end that way? I'm not sure now if I'll read the prequel.Even though the Private series isn't, you know, anything that feeds the mind, it's still very entertaining. But this book...it just ruined the whole series for me. I'm very disappointed!
You know how you can usually figure out the major plot twist in these books a few chapters ahead or if you're really good, after the first couple of pages? Not this time. The after the obvious part of the ending happened, the last 20-40 pages came out of no where! Buckle your seat belts.
I remember this book has the honour of being the first book I ever threw at a wall. It was a library book too. D:Up until this book, I was reading the books was fast as I could. My little 13 year old self was in love with this series, even though I knew it was cliché and shallow. I still gobbled them up faster than turkey on Christmas. Why? These novels were my escape. I could plunk down and forget about my troubles by imagining I was snooty rich bitch.But this ending... No. Just. Fucking. No.
I regret what I am about to type right now, but it's how I feel. Scandal dissapointed me, alot. I noticed that there's no point reading if Billings isn't made because the perks made the series feel good. But since Billings is gone and Reed is trying so hard to make the Billings Literal Society, I only see that as another "Reed Drama". Reed is always looking for trouble and the BLS is just ruining everything for her: her firiendships, her education privileges and her giving personality. It's not
Kate Brian
Paperback | Pages: 204 pages Rating: 3.93 | 3715 Users | 174 Reviews

Specify Books Concering Vanished (Private #12)
| ISBN: | 1416984712 (ISBN13: 9781416984719) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Private #12 |
Narration To Books Vanished (Private #12)
Against all odds, Reed Brennan re-established Billings as an underground literary society. She and the new initiates created a glamorous secret headquarters and were ready to show Easton Academy that even though Billings House is gone, the Billings Girls are stronger than ever. But before Reed had a chance to revel in her success, something horrible happened:Noelle disappeared.
Now Reed has no idea who wants to hurt Noelle or why, but it’s up to Reed to save her. As the clues build up, the clock ticks down, and Reed fears that unless she finds Noelle soon, she’ll lose her friend forever….
Itemize Appertaining To Books Vanished (Private #12)
| Title | : | Vanished (Private #12) |
| Author | : | Kate Brian |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 204 pages |
| Published | : | August 31st 2010 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Mystery |
Rating Appertaining To Books Vanished (Private #12)
Ratings: 3.93 From 3715 Users | 174 ReviewsJudge Appertaining To Books Vanished (Private #12)
Say WHAT?!?!?! Surprise, surprise. I'm loving this series. It's like a tv show that would drive me insane waiting for the next episode to air!!!The last book ended with Noelle being abducted. Reed gets texts anonymously with instructions on what she needs to do in order to find Noelle again. Another good suspenseful mystery. She is not allowed to tell anyone or go to the police. Reed can't take what is going on anymore so she goes to Josh. Josh keeps telling Reed she should go to the police. In the end when Reed finds Noelle, she finds out it was all a test. Reed gets so understandably upset she decides to go home to her family in PA.
Ok, let's start. I hate Josh Hollis. Intimate? She was hugging a dude, you stupid asshole. How is video-chating a guy intimate? Josh Hollis is even worse than Thomas. Reed should be with Sawyer who is a nice guy and not an abusive fuck like Josh Hollis. Second, I get the whole finding out that the main popular girl is your sister (Pretty Little Liars), but if you wanted Reed to have a mind blowing revelation, make Ariana her sister. Finding out you're related to a better written serial killer is

All I can say is WTF?! I like the Private series but this one (because of THAT ending) was just terrible. Did it really have to end that way? I'm not sure now if I'll read the prequel.Even though the Private series isn't, you know, anything that feeds the mind, it's still very entertaining. But this book...it just ruined the whole series for me. I'm very disappointed!
You know how you can usually figure out the major plot twist in these books a few chapters ahead or if you're really good, after the first couple of pages? Not this time. The after the obvious part of the ending happened, the last 20-40 pages came out of no where! Buckle your seat belts.
I remember this book has the honour of being the first book I ever threw at a wall. It was a library book too. D:Up until this book, I was reading the books was fast as I could. My little 13 year old self was in love with this series, even though I knew it was cliché and shallow. I still gobbled them up faster than turkey on Christmas. Why? These novels were my escape. I could plunk down and forget about my troubles by imagining I was snooty rich bitch.But this ending... No. Just. Fucking. No.
I regret what I am about to type right now, but it's how I feel. Scandal dissapointed me, alot. I noticed that there's no point reading if Billings isn't made because the perks made the series feel good. But since Billings is gone and Reed is trying so hard to make the Billings Literal Society, I only see that as another "Reed Drama". Reed is always looking for trouble and the BLS is just ruining everything for her: her firiendships, her education privileges and her giving personality. It's not


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.