Define Appertaining To Books The Last Dragon Chronicles Complete Set, Books 1-5: The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, and Dark Fire (The Last Dragon Chronicles #1-5)
| Title | : | The Last Dragon Chronicles Complete Set, Books 1-5: The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, and Dark Fire (The Last Dragon Chronicles #1-5) |
| Author | : | Chris d'Lacey |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 116 pages |
| Published | : | January 1st 2010 by Scholastic Book Clubs |
| Categories | : | Books. Free Books |

Chris d'Lacey
Paperback | Pages: 116 pages Rating: 4.55 | 269 Users | 11 Reviews
Narration During Books The Last Dragon Chronicles Complete Set, Books 1-5: The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, and Dark Fire (The Last Dragon Chronicles #1-5)
When David Rain moves in with Liz and Lucy, he discovers a collection of handcrafted clay dragons that come to life and have magical powers. David even gets his own personalized dragon, Gadzooks, who can forecast the future. As David explores the dragon world, he finds himself drawn down a path from which there is no going back ... to the very heart of the legend of dragons and the mysterious ancient secret of the Icefire.Chris D'Lacey's action-packed series -- which begins with the adventures of David Rain and continues with those of his daughter, Alexa -- offers smart, funny, and compelling fantasy for dragon fans and readers of all ages. Includes The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, and Dark Fire.
Point Books In Favor Of The Last Dragon Chronicles Complete Set, Books 1-5: The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, and Dark Fire (The Last Dragon Chronicles #1-5)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Last Dragon Chronicles #1-5 |
Rating Appertaining To Books The Last Dragon Chronicles Complete Set, Books 1-5: The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, and Dark Fire (The Last Dragon Chronicles #1-5)
Ratings: 4.55 From 269 Users | 11 ReviewsJudgment Appertaining To Books The Last Dragon Chronicles Complete Set, Books 1-5: The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, and Dark Fire (The Last Dragon Chronicles #1-5)
At the start of the series it was really exited and I was absolutely hooked but as the series went on I gradually became less and less interested. I unfortunately didn't finish the series because there were better books that I could be reading. I rated it 3 out of 5I loved this series because of the excitement when you discover something, and I just loved how the author described things in this story!

I loved this book. Everyone should read it. I thought it was the best books I ever read until I read Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.
I began this series, since I read anything my 11 year old grand daughter is reading :-) While it's not up there with Harry Potter for me, d"Lacey has woven a fascinating story based on the premise that dragone once ruled the world, and they had a special connection to certain humans.Liz Pennykettle and her daughter Lucy are two of these humans--and they are descendents of the woman who caught the tear of the "last dragon". The plot can be found by googling--what I love are the characters--David
this series was very epic! thew best book I ever read!! everyone who loves fiction should read this.
It is a pretty good book but some of the parts are boring


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.